All events are open to the public - some require prior registration. Schedules are always in current local time for Germany – Berlin.
Explore the final projects of our 3rd year Electronic Music Production & Performance students. Discover the emerging artists bringing new perspectives forward.
Online sessions (1.5h) exploring basic and more advanced music production skills covered in our courses.
- Klangfarbenmelodie - 12/05/21 at 4 PM
Start training the voice & body for performing on screen and on-stage.
- VO for animation - 14/05/21 at 3PM
Tour our most impressive mastering studio and learn some basic audio engineering and studio mixing workflows.
- Intro to Studio Engineering - 19/05/21 at 4 PM
Skill-based workshops for a better understanding of the content covered in our innovative Masters degree programme in Film.
- Building Narrative - 09/06/21 at 4PM
A live tour of our spaces and facilities combined with programme-specific group sessions with our tutors and students.
If you missed our last Open Day in April, take a look at our facilities tour.
The next Virtual Open Day will take place in November 2021. Contact Admissions for an earlier visit.
Our guest speakers come from a range of backgrounds and experiences and offer inspiring food for thought directly from the real world. From intimate and informal conversations to getting down and dirty with technique, these sessions reflect the exciting diversity of talent and expertise in today’s music, film and acting industries. Our guests get as much out of the experience as you do!
Interested in joining one of our sessions or proposing a workshop? Get in touch with our team.
Guests that have joined our panels and workshops:
Some of the guests that have joined our guest sessions, panels and workshops:
- Olivia Block (multimedia artist and composer)
- John Ayres (tour manager for Booka Shade, Squarepusher, Tiga, Diplo, Shapeshifter and Major Lazer
- Marten Persiel (award winning Filmmaker, author and commercial director. Film: This Ain’t California)
- Louis Balsan (Films Boutique marketing)
- Rebekah Teasdale (DJ, producer, model)
- Mad Zach (artist)
- Sam Potter (Late of the Pier band member)
- Florence Jimenez Otto (Music industry - coaching for creatives)
- Zazuka (Zeina Azouqah - film composer, sound designer and songwriter)
- Headless Horseman (music producer)
- Maria Chavez (abstract turntablist)
- Devin Shacket (actress and coach)
- Franziska Margarete Hoenisch (director Club Europa)
- "Bob" Ostertag (experimental sound artist, political activist and writer)
- Stefanie Reinhard (DoP Club Europa)
- Rafael Toral (film score composer)
- Jonty Skrufff (musical artist)
- A Guy Called Gerald (DJ and producer)
- Mark Reeder (musician, producer, label manager for Joy Division)
- Tarik Barri (audiovisual composer)
- Erta Ale (DJ, house & techno producer)
- Perera Elsewhere (experimental electronic music producer)
- Mike Bullock (composer, intermedia artist and writer)
- Antenes (DJ, producer and electronics artist)
- Universal Music A&R
- Emika (electronic music producer, sound designer and DJ)
- Jan st Werner (producer, sound innovator)
- Gordon Raphael (record producer and musician)
- Doc Daneeka (DJ/producer)
- Sampology (Artist, DJ and producer)
- Hainbach (electro-acoustic music composer and performer)
This series aims to open up conversations around issues that affect you and your future as a professional creative practitioner. The dialogues take the form of a student-led panel with facilitator, relevant industry guest and up to four of our students. With an audience and a wider Q&A after, this safe space allows for intimate discussion on important items and aims to bring about positive change.