Our online support sessions are an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about our application procedure, entry requirements, submissions, visas, deadlines, or anything else you may need to support your application.
- 27/01/2021 at 10 AM
- 5/03/2021 at 5 PM
Virtual Open Days
A live tour of our spaces and facilities combined with prorgamme-specific group sessions with our tutors and students. A great opportunity to meet us and to ask us anything you're wondering about joining our learning community in Berlin.
Creative Production M.A Proposal Workshops
Online workshops designed to provide direction and guidance on how to approach your M.A project proposal ahead of submitting an application.
- Music & Film - 11/02/2021 at 4 PM
- Film only - 22/04/2021 at 4 PM
Electronic Music Production Taster Workshops
Online sessions (1.5h) exploring some of the basic and more advanced music production skills that we cover in our E.M.P courses.
- Arpeggiator technique - 10/02/21 at 4 PM
- Sampling: Beat-chopping / loop shifting - 14/04/21 at 4 PM
- Klangfarbenmelodie - 12/05/21 at 4 PM
Online Filmmaking Taster Workshops
An interactive and collaborative online filmmaking workshop. We'll throw you straight into a filmmaking challenge where you will practice creative narrative building whilst working to a brief.
- 18/02/2021 at 3 PM
- 29/04/2021 at 3 PM
Sound Engineering Taster Workshops
Go on a virtual tour of our most impressive mastering studios and learn some basic audio engineering and studio mixing workflows and skills covered in our C.A.P courses.
- Intro to Audio Engineering - 17/02/21 at 4 PM
- Studio Skills - 21/04/21 at 4 PM
- Intro to Mixing console - 19/05/21 at 4 PM
Screen Acting Taster Workshops
In these online workshops we'll be learning some drama-school basics and you'll learn some techniques to start training the voice & body for performing on screen and on-stage.
- Audition technique - 29/01/21 at 3PM
- Script analysis - 26/03/21 at 3PM
- VO for animation - 14/05/21 at 3PM
Creative Production in Film M.A. Taster Workshops
Join us for some skill-based workshops for a better understanding of the content covered in our innovative Masters degree programme in Film.
- Archival footage - 11/03/20 at 4pm
- Building narratives - 20/05/20 at 4pm
- Auteur Theory - tbc
Our guest speakers come from a range of backgrounds and experiences and offer inspiring food for thought directly from the real world. From intimate and informal conversations to getting down and dirty with technique, these sessions reflect the exciting diversity of talent and expertise in today’s music, film and acting industries. Our guests get as much out of the experience as you do!
Interested in joining one of our sessions or proposing a workshop? Get in touch with our team.
Some of the guests that have joined our guest sessions, panels and workshops:
- Olivia Block (multimedia artist and composer)
- John Ayres (tour manager for Booka Shade, Squarepusher, Tiga, Diplo, Shapeshifter and Major Lazer
- Marten Persiel (award winning Filmmaker, author and commercial director. Film: This Ain’t California)
- Louis Balsan (Films Boutique marketing)
- Rebekah Teasdale (DJ, producer, model)
- Mad Zach (artist)
- Sam Potter (Late of the Pier band member)
- Florence Jimenez Otto (Music industry - coaching for creatives)
- Zazuka (Zeina Azouqah - film composer, sound designer and songwriter)
- Headless Horseman (music producer)
- Maria Chavez (abstract turntablist)
- Devin Shacket (actress and coach)
- Franziska Margarete Hoenisch (director Club Europa)
- "Bob" Ostertag (experimental sound artist, political activist and writer)
- Stefanie Reinhard (DoP Club Europa)
- Rafael Toral (film score composer)
- Jonty Skrufff (musical artist)
- A Guy Called Gerald (DJ and producer)
- Mark Reeder (musician, producer, label manager for Joy Division)
- Tarik Barri (audiovisual composer)
- Erta Ale (DJ, house & techno producer)
- Perera Elsewhere (experimental electronic music producer)
- Mike Bullock (composer, intermedia artist and writer)
- Antenes (DJ, producer and electronics artist)
- Universal Music A&R
- Emika (electronic music producer, sound designer and DJ)
- Jan st Werner (producer, sound innovator)
- Gordon Raphael (record producer and musician)
- Doc Daneeka (DJ/producer)
- Sampology (Artist, DJ and producer)
- Hainbach (electro-acoustic music composer and performer)
This series aims to open up conversations around issues that affect you and your future as a professional creative practitioner. The dialogues take the form of a student-led panel with facilitator, relevant industry guest and up to four of our students. With an audience and a wider Q&A after, this safe space allows for intimate discussion on important items and aims to bring about positive change.