Career opportunities at Catalyst
Catalyst is an international creative production and performance learning community based at the extraordinary Funkhaus. Our courses span electronic music production and performance, music production and sound engineering, film production, tech arts & visual effects, and acting and follow a progressive educational approach. We provide students with a safe space to dream big, grow their own greatness and build a life they love.
Our international team of professionals work under a progressive work model called Holacracy - a decentralised management system where decision-making is distributed throughout different circles that hold clear and driven purposes and all feed back to our core values. Working with purpose means that our roles and accountabilities adapt to always align with our purposes and this provides for a flexible and dynamic work and collaboration amongst our team members.
What can you expect from us:
- Opportunity to learn and exchange experiences with a vibrant creative community
- Dynamic and fast changing work environment
- Encouragement to express yourself and take initiative in shaping your role
- Freedom to express yourself within your specific academic focus
- Possibilities to develop yourself as teacher as well as a music professional
Current open positions at Catalyst
See the open positions and consider joining the Catalyst community.
Deadline for application: 31st of October 2021
We're looking for an Admissions Partner to join our Storytelling & Admissions team, for 2 days / week from Mid November 2021 - to August 2022, with an increase to 5 days/week during a 3-month vacancy (exact dates tbc).
- Answering email enquiries for our music, acting and film schools
- Responding to the direct messages on our social media channels
- Taking phone calls
- Processing initial application stages
- Understanding what we deliver in our course curriculum
- Keep our subscription lists up to date
- Directing enquiring students to recruitment events
- Outlining the opportunities students enjoy when taking a course with us
- Being a brand ambassador for our company values
- Helping potential applicants determine if our courses can put them on the path to achieving their dreams
- Showing our spaces to folks who drop-in
- Attending our Open Days (both in-person and online) and representing Admissions
- Participation in our Holacratic governance structure
- Delivers exceptionally caring customer service
- A very good e-mail writer
- Practical and organised
- An interest in music and film
- Conversationally multilingual with native-level fluency in English (our students come from over 55 different countries)
- Patient and not-too-serious
- Experience in Active Campaign CRM a big bonus!
- Able to take up a part-time role (14 hours/week) with the possibility of the position becoming full-time in the future
- Permission to work in Germany
Instead of sending a traditional cover letter, please describe to us (in 400 words) why you’re the perfect partner. Please send that text in the body of your email with your most recent CV attached as a PDF. Email this to [email protected] with the subject “Make me your partner” and any questions you may have regarding the role.
We look forward to reading your application and getting to know you!
Submit your CV for future vacancies
If there are no open positions but you're interested in sharing your CV, interning or skill-sharing please feel free to fill out the following form and upload your CV.